I went to Colorado last weekend for Dani's birthday (yay!) and while we were there we finally got to talk in person about our blog. Woot! We realized that we really hadn't sat down and worked out a plan or talked about any of our goals for our blog since, well, since the initial idea to start one in September! Later this week we'll be sharing more of the results of that talk with you but right now we decided to start with a few things you probably don't know about us. Today I'm sharing 5 things you probably don't know about me and 3 things you probably don't know about Dani (both written by me).
Let's Get to It!
1. I'm afraid of microwaves
You probably think I'm kidding, but I'm not. I don't like being near a microwave while it's cooking because I'm afraid it's going to blow up.
2. I've had my arm pulled out of socket - twice.
Yep. That happened. Twice. Once was when my older sister was dragging me across the living room (I think I didn't want to play her game or something) and the other time was when my Mom was helping me up some stairs and I fell and she pulled me up and then well, ouch. Both times were when I was really little. Let me just tell you, it doesn't hurt as much when it comes out as when it's popped back in. OUCH!
3. I used to hate eggs and now I love them.
Dani knows this one. I mean I HATED eggs and in the last year or so I've figured out how to make eggs I actually like! Now I eat them all the time :)
4. I demoted myself 4(ish) times and then promoted again (3 times).
Can't live with the responsibility, can't live without it. What can I say?
5. I would rather take a longer route than wait in traffic.
This drives some of my friends craaaaazy but I really really really hate sitting in traffic. Those of you who drive a standard will understand! It's such a pain!
Ok so enough about me.
Here are 3 things you might not know about Dani (from my perspective)
1. She laughs after almost everything she says (yes, Dani, you do)
2. She hates feet more than anything. She's gotten a lot better about this particular fear/disgust/dislike but in high school it was SO intense (and actually kind of hilarious because people knew about it and would freak her out on purpose)
3. She's better at finding places than Siri. I remember one trip in particular that my brother and I took with her during which we were glued to the maps on our phones trying to find places and eeeeeverytime we got confused/lost Dani would be there to say, "guys, it's right there." She looked with her eyes and we looked with our phones. #phonefail
Be sure to check back for Dani's post on things you don't know about her and things you don't know about me written from her perspective later this week!
OH HEY BEFORE YOU GO
Did you know we are on Facebook and Instagram? (click pictures to find pages)